1.05.2010

To the Land of Oz:

Confirmed Date of Departure: January 12th 2010

A U S T R A L I A: It's a big place...very big! Rumored to have the longest dead-straight road on the planet, the biggest rock, beer guzzling natives, and of course... top-notch surf and beautiful women with sexy-as-hell accents lounging in the hot sand in little else but scraps of nylon and string. And I hear those "Sheila's" aren't shy either, they'll bite your head off and kick you in the beans.... I can't deny it... I like'm mean!

My New Zealand time is winding down. It's almost been a year of Beach Bumming and now it's about time to get down and dirty again, to get into a studio and make stuff, to sniff paint and sawdust, to slam out some big design projects, to be productive, to settle into a spot for a while(with good waves of course), to network, and to grow(my dwindling bank account!)... it's all part of the cycle I guess. Work - play - work - play...

If you know anybody in Oz who:

1) Surfs
2) Paints
3) Is a fit female age 18-36(Hey, you can learn some things from the older ones!)
4) Likes to pamper guests
5) Owns a gallery
6) Needs graphics designed
7) Owns a brewery/bar
8) Has a hot tub
9) Is a Paraglide instructor

...then shoot me an email, I'd appreciate the connection... it's all about who you know right?

Kangaroos and Koala Bears here I come!